- In December 2018, Naoto Miyoshi had a presentation at
the WCL Interactive Session of IEEE GLOBECOM 2018 (Abu Dhabi, UAE).
- In December 2018, Moeko Yajima had a talk at IFIP WG PERFORMANCE 2018 (Toulouse, France).
- In September 2018, new members, T. Ohashi and
Y. Ichikawa joined our group.
- In July 2018, Moeko Yajima had a talk at QTNA 2018.
- In June 2018, Naoto Miyoshi was invited to participate
and had a talk at Stochastic
Models VI (Będlewo, Poland).
- In May 2018, Naoto Miyoshi served as a co-chair
at SpaSWiN 2018 (Shanghai, China).
- In April 2018, Kiichi Tokuyama had a talk
at IEEE WCNC 2018 (Barcelona, Spain?).
- In April 2018, new members, Y. Jiang and A. Kurumazuka
joined our group.
- In January 2018, Fumio Machida had a PhD defence.
- In November 2017, the paper “Analysis of an optimal stopping problem for
software rejuvenation in a deteriorating job processing
system” by F. Machida and N. Miyoshi was
featured on Advances in Engineering.
- In October-December 2017, Prof. Bartłomiej Błaszczyszyn
(INRIA-ENS, Paris, France) gave a series of lectures
at Tokyo Tech. as a specially appointed professor.
Thank you, Bartek!
- In September 2017, Moeko Yajima won a student paper
award from the Operations Research Society of Japan (ORSJ).
- In August 2017, Moeko Yajima had a talk at QTNA
- In August 2017, Prof. Kishor Trivedi visited our group.