- In September 2016, new members, K. Tokuyama and Y. Chen
joined our group.
- In September 2016, Naoto Miyoshi was invited to
participate in the conference Stochastic
Models V and had a talk.
- In July 2016, Moeko Yajima had a talk at ECQT 2016.
- In April 2016, new members, T. Ida and K. Shimasaki joined our group.
- In April 2016, T. Phung-Duc moved to Tsukuba University.
- In February 2016, The paper “Downlink coverage
probability in Ginibre-Poisson overlaid MIMO cellular
networks” authored by T. Kobayashi and N. Miyoshi
was accepted for presentation at WiOpt 2016 (14th International Symposium on
Modeling and Optimization in Mobile, Ad Hoc and Wireless
- In December 2015, Prof. Marvin K. Nakayama (New Jersey
Inst. Tech.) visited our group and had a seminar talk.
- In December 2015, Prof. Michael C. Fu (U. of
Maryland) visited our group and had a seminar talk.
- In September 2015, The paper “An optimal stopping
problem for software rejuvenation in a job processing
system” authored by F. Machida and N. Miyoshi was
accepted for presentation at WoSAR 2015 (Seventh International workshop on
Software Aging and Rejuvenation).
- In May 2015, Naoto Miyoshi had an invited talk at WiOpt 2015.
- In April 2015, new members, F. Machida, Y. Takahashi,
G. Munaka, R. Ushigaki, S. Takagi and S. Haraguchi joined our group.
- In October 2014, Takuya Kobayashi won the best student
paper award at JKCCS '14
(Busan, Korea, October 27–28, 2014).
- In July 2014, Tuan Phung-Duc served as a general chair at 10th WRQ
- In May 2014, Naoto Miyoshi had an invited talk at SpaSWiN 2014.
- In April 2014, our group's web site was renewed!